Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Update - Part 3 (Last Part)

No, this ain't my last happy post. Lol! Hopefully.

It's just that after a series of 'Happy. Satisfied with Life.' kinda posts, there is this sudden urge to experiment something new. 
Yeah, I know it's just an experiment, but I so wanna do it, soon. Lol!
Hence, ending this series of 'Happy Updates'.

:P

(Dammit! Why is the Enter button not working!)

Anyway! 
:|

So.Yeah. 
About my happy posts, I did pretty well with my result. Yeah, you got it right. University result. Not the great set of marks, but considering the fact the way I studied this semester, I am more than satisfied the way it turned out to be. That is, I passed. Yayy!

And if you've noticed, I mean if you happen to follow my blog regularly, which I am sure you don't! So just informing, that I changed things around a bit. 
:D
The background, the arrangement, the order, etc, etc.

But yeah, my favourite font, still happens to be Arial. 
(But with Microsoft Office Word, I somehow like 'Calibri' more than 'Arial' and 'Times New Roman'. Lol!)

Ok. Now I am bored. I'll be back soon.
Till then, stay happy!

Happy Koel.
(And if you're wondering who's Koel? Go figure! Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment