Monday, April 25, 2011

?

Somebody will get killed soon. It's been months. And I still don't have one bloody thing in hand. This is insane. I mean, this is what you get to see in India perhaps. 

You have a contact? 
*bingo*
You got through!
Yayy!

You don't?
Aww. Sad. You could wait in the line though.

And those HRs. All they can do is at least type a mail, and if they want to reject you, they might as well do that, but No! Select and Delete. That's it!

I have been trying like hell from past few months. And of all the replies I got, 
"We are sorry, but can try again next time."
Fine! Good, at least they replied. 
But the other dozens of mail that I've ever send to people. Not one single reply.

Strangely, you mail the Company Boss, or even to people across the globe if it's an International Organization. They reply, while the country HRs, of the very same organization, they don't!

Pheww.

It makes me feel as if I will never make it big. Yeah! I might. Only if I have contacts.
:|

This is the last week, the very last week I will try. After that, well.
?
This remains.

??
And perhaps, it will remain so.

P.S. - This was just out of frustration. Don't get me wrong! Happy updates need to wait for sometime till things don't fall in place.

1 comment:

  1. oh baba! forgiveness is the first step to anger management!
    hence, forgive the HRs :O :P

    ReplyDelete