Friday, July 16, 2010

My Blog


I was half asleep, but a part of me was still trying my best to come up with something extraordinary for my blog. After a while, I started hearing voices, one after another. I rubbed my eyes to gain more sense. The voices now sounded closer.
And I heard one of them say, “You moron, you’re still stuck.”
The voice was more clear, more angry, “Loser, reality check, you just can’t write.”
I got pissed off, and I screamed, “Would you please be quiet? I'm trying to write something for my blog!”
The sound stopped, a shadow with horns came up to me, peeking over my shoulder, “Oh my god, look at you, you’re baffled. How pathetic!”
I turned to see his smirking face, “Would you shut up? Man, sometimes you are really annoying.”
Shadow raised his hand as if he was going to hit me, but I shrugged. Iguana came on my other side, “Could I help?”
“No, I don't think so.”
“Okay, as you wish.” Iguana turned and climbed up the wall, clawing it, once again. “Iguana!”
“Sorry!”
I sighed, “Where’s Orangutan?”
Shadow smirked.
“Oh, come on! What did you do to her?”
Orangutan was jumping around in the basement, and shrieked, “You jerk!”
Shadow smiled, “I guess you didn't like it?”
“Yeah, right!” “To hell with it, if you weren't in another story I’d totally kill you a thousand times over!"
Moth ran to my side, pushing Shadow aside.
“They're fighting again.”
I sighed, “Again?”
“Yeah.”
I got off my chair, following Moth outside. I found Lion arguing with Leopard.
“Your kind is silly, the mane makes me look so hot, and I always have more females to mate with.”
“You, insignificant, worthless, piece of undead! I'm so much better! Even my walk is faster than your run!”
I sighed, “Both are wonderful, now please stop arguing. It’s getting really annoying.”
“He said Lion was better!”
“Really, is it that big a deal?”
Iguana sighed, and then laughed, “No, we were just joking.”
“What the hell!” I growled then looked back at the computer.
And beep, one message received.
Reality shook me.
1. I was dreaming.
2. I was indeed a Zoology student.
3. I still hadn’t finished the piece for my blog.

3 comments:

  1. LOL .. So funny!
    Indeed you shall always have the shadow of zoology lurking around .. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your writing style...i m too much into writing and reading blogs...SUPER LIKE :-)

    ReplyDelete