Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Amor fati

"Learning to love the choices you've already made, daring or not."

I recently read this article on The Guardian, follow the link. And what a beautifully written piece! I couldn't have agreed more. The author expresses the need for us to accept certain things (well, the reality) so convincingly. 


And this comes to me at a time, where having a nervous breakdown is just around the corner. The amount of things that I should have almost finished, or the things which I should have ended by now. I perpetually created a situation for myself, with all the procrastination, all the wrong choices, and all other things (I can't even say where the list ends). 

So here I am. Stuck in a rut!

And instead of running away from reality, coming to terms with what I can do from this point forward is the toughest decision that I need to choose for myself.  


We end up regretting so many thing in life. But what comes after the regret, and how we deal with it, decides the fate.

With this, hoping that I can finish what I started is THE only thing I need to focus on. Obviously, I am worried about the outcome. But once you've jumped in the water, you shall learn to swim as well. Or let's just say, you may drown forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment